Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictues... because filler.

I have been feeling quite uninspired recently. Basically my real job and LBP2 are sucking all the creativity and energy right out of my skull. So for right now I am going to share some gaming centric backgrounds that I have been scrounging up for just such an occasion. I hope you like them as I might take a quick siesta from el blogo. I do not imagine I will be gone for much longer than a week but do not expect any updates until then.


Charizard will never listen to you, not enough badges.

This will be my basement someday.

Agreed?

OK so maybe this is not a game... but damn!





Not technically for game you say? Shut up I say.

If these costumes were available I would buy them instantly.


   
Awwwww yeahhhhhh...
So yeah... I will be back soon...ish...
-Snickelsox

4 comments:

  1. Have a good break. Awesome pics by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to (and stop me if you have heard this) sit down and have a chat about your use of the word "soon."

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pics bro, have a good break

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is kinda hot... go DUKE!

    ReplyDelete